These rings make a wonderful gift for weddings, anniversaries and birthdays.
Each ring is individually crafted by our Master Jeweler in Dublin,
Ireland and finished to very high standard. This ring is made to order.
Prior to shipping, please allow approx. 10-14 working days for this item
to be completed. Unless stated at time of order, the coat of arms we
will use is the accepted standard coat of arms for the Irish name. We can also supply UK & the majority of European names.
- Sterling Silver Family Coat of Arms Ring.
- Features: Coat of Arms & Family name ribbon. Oval Shaped with Deep Engraving
- Medium Size
- Ring Face Size: 15mm x 13mm.
- Sizes L-Z (US 6-13, including half sizes)
- Also available in 9,10,14 & 18K Gold, 10, 14 & 18k White Gold - Please contact us for price
- Made in Ireland and hallmarked by the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
US and EU sizes comparisons, accurate to within approximately 1/4 of a finger size.
||APPROX US SIZE
||APPROX EU SIZE
IE/UK Ring Size Circumference & Diameter (approx)
How To Find Your Ring Size
There are a number of ways to measure your ring size and we advise the following:
1. Measure your finger:
- Please measure the circumference of your chosen finger by wrapping a piece of string, thin paper or similar around your finger, marking where the ends meet, measure the distance and refer to our Conversion Table and the Circumference column.
- If the measurement of your circumference falls between two sizes, we would advise to choose the large size.
2. Measure an existing ring:
- Please measure with a ruler the inside diameter of an existing ring and with the measurement refer to our Conversion Table.
- If the measurement of the diameter falls between two sizes, we would advise to choose the larger size.
3. Visit a jeweller:
- A local jeweller should be able to measure your finger and advise you of your ring size in IE/UK Sizing and your size should be a letter.
Tips On Measuring Your Finger
Your ring should fit comfortably on your finger and still be able to swivel around but not so loose that it will easily slide over your knuckle.
Here are a few tips and tricks on the best way to find your perfect size:
- If you measure your finger and it is between two different sizes, we would advise selecting the larger size, as this will be more comfortable.
- When stacking rings please be aware that the size of you finger increases towards your knuckle so we would advise that you may need to consider wearing a size larger than you are used to.
- Temperature can affect the size of your finger. The best time of day to measure is in the evening, when your fingers are largest. Avoid measuring when you’re cold, as fingers can be at half a size smaller.
- The thicker the ring, the tighter the fit, so if you choose a ring with a deep band width, you will likely need to go one size up.